Here’s a Complete Collection of all the Chairs or Seating Concepts and ideas that were revealed in January 2015.
1. Doll House Chair : Splits into a Doll-house
The Doll House Chair is a Multi-purpose chair that doubles as a Doll House for your daughter or Your Son’s Toy Storage Compartment.
Designers : Torafu Architects, Koichi Suzuno and Alicja Strzyzynska
2. Sally Chair : Hand-crafted Minimalist Strong Structured Chair
Designer: Jin Kuramoto
3. Kuskoabi Chair : Eco-friendly Chair made of 100% Bio-Plastic Material
Designer: Jean Louis Iratzoki
4. Lammino : A Denim Upholstery Chair
A chair with denim upholstery to enhance comfort and seating experience. A limited edition chair available in three variations of denim which are 100% organic.
Designer: Nudie Jeans Co.
5. Petal Chair : A Flower Petal Design inspired Chair
The Petal Chair is based on flowers and takes reference to the magical beauty that awaits inside the petals. This chair offer a small space where one can feel safe and relax with a cup of tea, or enjoy a discussion in a hotel lobby.
Designer: Stone Design
6. Stratum Chair : Three-legged Organic Fashion Chair
Carved using advanced CNC milling and fabrication technologies, Kalo designs a three legged chair that expresses its materialist in a very organic fashion by highlighting the plywood strata layers.
Designer: Ammar Kalo
7. Ciel Chair : Comfortable Modular Shell Structured Arm Chair
Designed for french restaurant, Ciel is a soothing and comfy arm chair for TABISSO. Using 3d wood modelling Ciel has a complex shell structure with upholstered seating. Available in oak and walnut version, this chair is accounted for both private and professional use.
For more contemporary looks, this chair is available in smooth, glossy black or white ABS shell.
Designer: Noé Duchaufour Lawrance
8. Brodgar : Handcrafted Leather, Straw and Wood Chair
Composed of handcrafted leather, straw and wood, ‘Brodgar’ is a bold statement for its contemporary looks characterized by a straw back. The high quality craftsmanship and material makes this chair a perfect aesthetic for contemporary homes.
Designer: Gareth Neal’s
9. Shaker Chair : Shaker Movement Inspired Chair
Especially designed for compact environments, by Shangai based duo ‘Shaker’ is informed by the honest materials.
10. “Imagination Fused with Real World Object” Chairs
Designer: Haris Jusovic