1. Cradle Sofa for the kid’s bedroom
The cradle for the day becomes a sofa when lowering the railing. Above it, a mosquito net protects the child. A dress with drawers and a mini shelf on the wall complete the white furniture in soft contrast with the pink of the walls. Plain linen, textured cushions.
2. Rocking toy in kids bedroom
Swinging! A swing Armchair will make you sleep quickly, and a rocking toy will help coordinate your movements.
3. Kids bedroom Distribution Plan
- At the entrance was placed an armchair and a floor lamp to make it easier to cradle or feed the baby.
- Sofa and bed: The evolutionary model allow the crib to become a couch by day and in future bed within a few years. A carpet secures the games on the heated floor.
- A simple chest of drawers with drawers and door is all that is needed, at the moment, to store your clothes. On the wall, a bookcase houses its first dolls.
4. Armchair and floor lamp for the kid’s bedroom
A comfortable armchair and a shelf lamp with shelf are essential pieces in the baby’s room. This pink upholstered armchair is ideal for sitting down to give you the bottle, telling a story or watching over your dream.
- The best ideas for kids decor room
- How to decorate your home if you have anxiety
- First Asian vertical forest will produce 60 kg of oxygen per day
- Decor of the day: Children’s room with lots of fun